Wednesday 29 February 2012

All seems well

My Tech coursework officially looks amazing! I'm so proud of it. It's not actually finished yet but I've got a good feeling about it all. My teacher bought her baby in today, she's called Isabelle (the baby, not my teacher) and she's absolutely adorable! It was really good to see her again and she looks well too so all seems to be good.

Had another school match today. I'm glad to say we won - yay! The final score was 28-6 which we reckon was a flattening. Two other teams from my school played the same school we did and they won too so the atmosphere in the changing rooms afterwards was joyous. I was also voted player of the match by my team which I was really happy about - it doesn't happen very often but today it did!

That's all I've really got time for today, sorry. Oh, just a quick heads-up, I don't think I'll be posting on Friday as I'll be helping out at Race Night pretty much all evening. Until next time folks..

No comments:

Post a Comment