Sunday 4 March 2012

Half a week, double time

Wow, no post since Wednesday! I'm so sorry, I'm an epic fail. But my life kicked off and went a bit hectic.

Thursday - I can't even remember what happened, it seems like so long ago!

Friday - Really busy but amazing! Race Night was a brilliant success and I have decided that I will never EVER be a chef. Waay to stressful. Full respect to all the top chefs. On the plus side I didn't poison anyone with any dodgy food and everyone said it was really nice. However, there were about 200 people there so maybe everyone on my table thought it was horrible but just didn't say anything.

Saturday - Work was pretty average, the phone rang, enquiries came through etc etc.

Today - Homework. Well, just Statistics coursework really but that was bad enough. We seem to be attempting to complete an impossible task with no teacher guidance. Our chances of success look pretty slim, right? This is for a GCSE as well so its looking like good grades all round... not.

Sorry about the unbelievably basic post, I'll try and dredge up something more interesting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment