Tuesday 13 March 2012

Easter plan no.1 - Learn to cook

I'm planning on cooking over the Easter holidays. It should prove to be interesting as its not very often I step into a kitchen with the intent of actually cooking something. The most I do is find food I can munch on and put toast in the toaster. Exciting, I know. But this Easter I have decided I should learn how to cook properly so I've been looking for things I can cook, like egg fried rice and sausages on penne pasta. I'll let you know how this plan progresses.

My bedside lamp broke this morning when I was waking up. I turn my light on to help keep me from drifting back to sleep. It works. Kind of. I think it was a sign personally but I'm still unsure of quite what it symbolises. It'll present itself in time I guess. Maybe dark times lie ahead? Or of course, I could have just blown the bulb, but I'm going with a sign.

That's all I've really got time for today and I rambled on for quite a while on Sunday so I've tried to keep this post down to minimum for you. Enjoy your Wednesday, just think we're on the run up to the weekend now!

No comments:

Post a Comment