Monday 5 March 2012

Success and failure in one day. Impressive

So, I attended a meeting today and it turns out that Race Night was a massive success and has broken all the records (even without an extremely generous donator who remains anonymous). Not much else happened today to be honest. Megan broke a test tube in Chemistry and I saved another from breaking with my awesome reflexes.

Tomorrow, I am starting my umpiring for the Year 7 interform netball. I have been attached to a form and I have helped organise the team and I will be umpiring their matches. I won't be bias, of course; even though I would love the form I've been assigned to to win.

On a side note, I strongly dislike Statistics coursework - it's really not going well for me. Totally going to fail this GCSE. But never mind, I've got to do it so I will. Even if I am grumbling and moaning all the way.

That's all I've really got time for today, I've got a school netball match tomorrow so I'll let you know how that goes. Until then folks, its adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment