Sunday 18 March 2012

Forgetful me

I haven't posted since Tuesday! Oops, sorry everyone. I would give you a brief overview but I can't remember what happened on Wednesday, I don't remember much of Thursday either except that it was non-uniform day at school to raise money for Sport Relief and that I thought it was an easy day. Friday was an inset day and I did my CBT and...... I passed!! I was super tired afterwards and couldn't stay awake for much past about 9 which on a Friday is pretty ridiculous.

I watched my first ever rugby match yesterday. It was a 6 Nations game, England vs Ireland. Everyone I was with was supporting England and I'm English but my family originate from Ireland so outwardly I was supporting England (who won - sorry if I just spoilt the result for you) and inwardly I was supporting Ireland. I don't get rugby in the slightest but oh well, it provided some entertainment for a while and its a lot more interesting than cricket.

It was Mothering Sunday today but I failed at making my mum a cup of tea as I woke up really late - I was still really tired but I'm not really sure why. Still, she liked her card and present and we just sat chatting for ages so it wasn't too bad.

Sorry again about the 5 days without posting, that really is bad. I would say I'm determined to post tomorrow but Sod's Law states that that will not happen so I hope I have the chance to post tomorrow, if not don't get too depressed about the fact its Monday. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there and Happy Mother's Day to my own amazing mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment