Saturday 18 February 2012

So I'm fail..

Sorry! Wow, I'm really not very good at posting during the holidays. So once again, I'm going to just give you a quick run through of the past 3 days without the usual ramblings.

Thursday: Went to Lincoln, lovely city, to pick up Dad's new Ducati 1100S Multistrada. Spent 2 hours in a car on the way there. Had some lunch in a quaint little cafe but Radio Lincoln is awful - the presenters are really irritating. Picked up the bike and signed all the paperwork (well I didn't, obviously) and got a Ducati t-shirt, it's really nice actually. Then spent another 2 hours coming back from Lincoln in a car.

Friday: Went to work from 9 until 2 because it was really busy due to an email promoting a VIP event. Afterwards, I met up with my boyfriend in town and had a really nice afternoon.

Today: Went to work again, ended up working for an extra hour and fifteen minutes as it was still busy. Logged a record of 74 enquiries which is impressive as I only work on Saturdays and everybody else works all week for a lot longer than I do. Then I went shopping with my mum in Westfield. I bought a skirt (it's for school so its black and boring). Completed my first bit of homework which was a quiz on homophones; I scored full marks which is good.

I can't promise I'll post tomorrow as clearly I've not done very well this week but I'll try my best. Enjoy your evening

No comments:

Post a Comment