Friday 13 April 2012

Easter Holidays Week 2 Half 2

I haven't posted because I've had nothing of much interest to say. I went to an English revision session on Wednesday then went to town to watch The Hunger Games but it was sold out - almost an hour beforehand - so we went to see 21 Jump Street instead. I'm very glad it was sold out actually, 21 Jump Street was brilliant. If you get the chance, go see it.
On Thursday, I did some work then went to a party. It was good, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Today, I went to the cinema again, with James this time and saw The Hunger Games - another brilliant film. Quite graphic though and I'm not particularly a fan of things like that. However, I might have to read the books now. I hope they're easy to read because I should really be concentrating on the play and novel I have to learn for my English exam.
I'm working again tomorrow and then it's back to school on Monday. I will think of something interested to write about soon, promise. I realise that after Life in Letters I've not really written much of interest. This will change!

Enjoy your weekend if I don't post.

No comments:

Post a Comment