Friday 6 April 2012

April so far (all 6 days)

I can't believe I haven't posted since last month!!!! Ok, I know it was less than a week ago. Ok, six days ago but I felt like I should start the post with a bit of drama.

I've been at work, all week. That's it, I have no other excuse. I got home from work (at about half four on average) then chatted with my parents then got changed out of my bike stuff (i.e take my jacket off, change my bike jeans for normal jeans/a skirt) then watched a bit of TV. My poor laptop has been totally rejected until yesterday when I turned it on to update my iPod. I have over 96 hours of music in my library now! Plus, I actually listen - and like - 99.99% of it. So I reckon that's an achievement.

 Other than that, I've not really done much. I probably should have done some school work or revision or something but quite frankly, I really couldn't be bothered. My bag hasn't moved since last Friday. Oh well, I'll do the work at some point.

I'll post soon - this month, promise! It should be soon, either tomorrow or Sunday. Definitely. Probably. Yeah, lets leave it as probably for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment