Monday 5 May 2014

Fresh Start

Okay, so I've taken a 2 year break from this which I realise is quite bad but I've decided to start up again. I've done some minor design changes and set up changes (like the actual address because that was a mouthful and a half!). Hopefully my posts will be quite regular but with final year A-Level exams coming up, I might be taking a few breaks where I don't post because of high amounts of stress and work!


Hi!

For any of you who don't know me, here are 10 quick facts about me:

1. My name is Charly 
2. I am 18 years old
3. I live in the East Midlands in England
4. Next school year, I want to go to university to study Chemistry
5. I am currently studying Chemistry, Maths, Physics and Further Maths
6. I am obsessed with music
7. I am an only child and have no pets
8. I ride a motorbike
9. I play netball 2-3 times a week
10. I really hope you enjoy this blog and I can keep it up!

Please feel free to leave any comments, I greatly appreciate them all :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment