Friday 11 May 2012

Leavers Day at Chellaston Academy

Today was a happy but sad day for me. Today was the day I "left" Chellaston Academy. I've made so many friends over the five years I've been there but I'm hopefully going back in September for Sixth Form.

Form was definitely the worst. It passed so quickly and although I have complained about them in the past, I've seen them every day for 5 years and that creates a bond whether you like it or not so it was sad knowing that it was the last time we would ever be a form. Long live SBK! (SBK is my form tutors initials - her name's Miss Starbuck)

My shirt is full of signatures and messages. I've taken a ridiculous amount of photos and been in a lot more above that. It was a lovely sunny day all day and only ruined by a small group of immature people. But no need to dwell on them.

The whole of Year 11, Class of 2012
Now all I've got to do is pass my exams. No pressure then. Until next time people.

No comments:

Post a Comment