Tuesday 25 November 2014

I'm a tad obsessed...

Hi all!

Hope you are well :)

So recently I've been doing lots of work for university (of course) but I have become hooked on one thing in particular. Now don't worry, it's nothing bad. I have become obsessed with Pinterest.

I think it's great and I love seeing all the creative ideas people come up with for different things and it's great for saving ideas which is especially handy when you're a student watching your money like me!

I have all sorts of boards that I am adding to; from furniture to Christmas to fancy dress costumes and more. I have some great Creme Egg recipes saved up for Easter which I am looking forward to using along with some hot chocolate ideas for winter (or now when it's stupidly cold up North)

I will have a look through and decide on my favourite pins and share them with you - there's some great gift ideas around!

My time was not wasted because I thoroughly enjoyed wasting it!

Speak soon
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I really like it so far! I was wondering if you could take a look at mine? xx

    Catherineandrew.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I haven't posted in a while but the plan is to start up again :) I will definitely take a look at yours xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award as think your blog really deserves it :) This is a great way to discover smaller blogs! More info on what to do in our post here..
    http://2peasinapodblog2.blogspot.com/?spref=tw
    2 Peas In A Pod Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you! I will keep an eye on your blog :) x

      Delete