Thursday 14 August 2014

I'm Going to University!

Hi!

So at the moment I am extremely happy because it is Results Day here and I have got into my first choice university which is Durham University! I am going to be studying Chemistry and I would like to do a year in industry in my final year.

I was so nervous this morning that I woke up at 6:30 panicking that I had failed completely but as 8 o'clock came around, the time when UCAS Track opened, I was feeling a little calm. I managed to log on early at 7:45 and was thrilled when this message came up:




I went in to collect my results from school and chatted with my friends and some teachers (who are now insisting I call them by their first names which is really weird for me) and then I had to have my photo taken for the local newspaper which was interesting.. Not to mention totally embarrassing.

4 of us walked up to Tesco and got a chocolate Swiss roll to share which we ate on the park and it was lovely. We chatted a bit more then all headed home as we are all meeting up later to celebrate the end of A-Levels and our results which have landed us in universities all over the place.

I will be moving into Trevelyan College at Durham at the end of September and I will be sure to give you some updates on that.

I will post again soon but for now it is goodbye :)

Keep smiling
x

No comments:

Post a Comment